Cultivating Spaces that Inspire
Serenity and inspiration can often be found in calm, quiet spaces. The world is full of stimulating hustle and bustle. Home should be a haven where you are able to relax and restore your inner peace.
Brooke is masterful at creating balance and harmony within her own home and the homes of others through cultivating organized spaces and an atmosphere of quiet strength in which to live and renew. She has a gift for finding simplicity in life's most chaotic spaces and is thrilled to work alongside her team to share her talents to help you flourish and grow.
- Cluttered Basement
- A Garage that's too full for even the car
- Crazy Closet that's so full you can't find a thing to wear
- The Pantry
- Your Junk Drawer here, there, and over there too
- Bathrooms with accumulated Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Enough Christmas Decorations for 5 homes to share
:o) It will all be okay and you do not need to clean before we arrive. The bigger the chaos the brighter we shine. You can relax now and know that you are in very capable hands. Just point in the direction of where you would like for us to start and we will have everything sorted and straightened for you shortly.
- Dinner at Home: Sometimes you want to stay home for dinner. Let us do all of the work while you relax and enjoy all of the fun parts of going out while remaining in the comfort of your own home either solo or with friends.
- Vacation: Relax when you travel. Let us go ahead of you and prepare for your arrival. Make your vacation home feel like a luxury resort. Let us handle all of the cooking and housekeeping while on vacation. Why not have us restock your home with groceries before you return from a trip? Wouldn't it be nice to have dinner waiting for you when you arrived back home from a long trip and someone ready to start unpacking your luggage for you?
- Moving: Want to head to the beach (or maybe the mountains) while we get you packed, moved and set up in your new home? How fabulous would it be to return to a new home completely organized with a stocked kitchen ready for you to begin enjoying immediately?
- Errands: Grocery Store, Dry Cleaning, Pet Groomers, Alterations/Tailor, Shopping, Gift Purchases...
- Projects: Let us meet with plumbers, painters, contractors of all types, landscapers... Need help decorating for the holidays? Want help organizing your photographs and memorabilia? Party and Event Planning
- Big Projects: Brooke and her esteemed colleagues are well experienced in managing a wide variety of projects including building and home construction projects as well as interior design. We have worked with many of the most renowned architects and designers in Atlanta and around the country on projects both large and small. We are capable of handling your projects so you are able to continue the business of your choice.
Contact us today to schedule an interview to discuss how we can help you!